iOS iPad Developer
This employer is seeking an experienced iOS developer to help build/maintain several iPad apps. Candidates should have 1+ years experience with C#/C++ or Java and must consider themselves fluent in Objective-C.
At a minimum, you should also be familiar with the following:
- Connecting apps to various sources of data (database, web services, JSON, etc.);
- General design guidelines for iOS apps and other mobile application frameworks; and
- Deployment and app store publishing process.
Experience in one or more of the following is a bonus:
- Android development;
- C#; and/or
- Mobile web application frameworks.
- Send your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line and education listed on your resume AND/OR
- Go to www.CampusPoint.com
- Click on Portland
- Click on "Register Now" to register
- Create your CampusPoint Resume
- Read through our jobs and hit the APPLY button
WHAT IS CAMPUSPOINT?
We help college students and recent graduates find local employers, jobs, and internships.
- A 100% FREE Resource
- Largest known private employer and recruiter of recent graduates in Washington & Oregon
- Hiring more than 1,000 students and recent graduates every year
- Typically recruiting for 50+ local jobs and internships typically not found anywhere else!
- Our FREE Local Employer Directory connects job seekers with thousands of employers they've never heard of before!
As an organization committed to helping college students and recent college graduates find jobs, CampusPoint generally seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds who are working towards a college degree or have graduated with a new degree within the past six years. For more information please visit our website at www.CampusPoint.com.