This employer provides a broad spectrum of vehicle content offerings to the North American automotive retail market, ranging from syndicated commercial off-the-shelf products for automotive retailers to custom design-and-build engagements for large enterprise clients.
They are currently seeking Software Engineers -- all levels for their office in Portland!
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all assigned tasks/project in an efficient manner;
- Analyze requirements/bugs/issues, estimate effort, design and develop technical solutions;
- Maintain and support existing software and documentation including review and repair of legacy code;
- Consistently document code and artifacts, including design documents and unit test cases, for the assigned tasks or projects;
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and integration testing to improve quality of solutions;
- Comply with existing standards and company policies and procedures;
- Programming, developing and unit testing new solutions;
- Analyze functional requirements and design technical solutions;
- Support and maintain existing applications; and
- Work with distributed team and external teams such as Vendors, Product and Quality Assurance teams.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Skills in Java and Web Services. (Level One: 1-2 years, Level Two: 3-5 years, Level Three: 6-8 years);
- Strong skills in SQL (Oracle preferred);
- Proven experience working in software development and integration projects through all phases of the SDLC; and
- Understanding of distributed and multi-tier web applications designs in an enterprise environment involving eCommerce applications and online payments.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line and education listed on your resume AND/OR
- Go to www.CampusPoint.com
- Click on Portland
- Click on "Register Now" to register
- Create your CampusPoint Resume
- Read through our jobs and hit the APPLY button
WHAT IS CAMPUSPOINT?
We help college students and recent graduates find local employers, jobs, and internships.
- A 100% FREE Resource
- Largest known private employer and recruiter of recent graduates in Washington & Oregon
- Hiring more than 1,000 students and recent graduates every year
- Typically recruiting for 50+ local jobs and internships typically not found anywhere else!
- Our FREE Local Employer Directory connects job seekers with thousands of employers they've never heard of before!
As an organization committed to helping college students and recent college graduates find jobs, CampusPoint generally seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds who are working towards a college degree or have graduated with a new degree within the past six years. For more information please visit our website at www.CampusPoint.com.