Application Software Developer
Lake Oswego, OR
You will be responsible for designing, coding, documenting, and testing applications. Your team provides a production/process level software solution with integrated hardware components and ties to ERP systems and databases.
- Performs product design, code development, bug verification and release testing on application software projects.
- Tracks the status of assigned project tasks to insure timely completion, maintains communication with stakeholders regarding progress of work, and notifies appropriate parties when open issues have been resolved.
- Participates with the project team in all stages of product development.
- Identifies opportunities for improving software development methods and procedures and communicates and recommends appropriately.
- Ability to multi-task -- Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration.
- Problem solving skills -- Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Translates problems into practical solutions.
- Effectively applies broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent software development, project management and hardware knowledge to technical, business, and professional issues.
- Visualizes the big picture and effectively identifies key issues and designs harmonious and effective solutions.
- BS degree in a field directly related to software development plus relevant technical experience in application design and programming.
- Computer skills -- Comfortably and confidently uses a computer and specialized software. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Familiarity with IT and Networking concepts.
- Experience with C++, C# and ASP.NET preferred.
- Experience with Visual Manufacturing and/or Goldmine a plus.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line and education listed on your resume AND/OR
- Go to www.CampusPoint.com
- Click on Portland
- Click on "Register Now" to register
- Create your CampusPoint Resume
- Read through our jobs and hit the APPLY button
WHAT IS CAMPUSPOINT?
We help college students and recent graduates find local employers, jobs, and internships.
- A 100% FREE Resource
- Largest known private employer and recruiter of recent graduates in Washington & Oregon
- Hiring more than 1,000 students and recent graduates every year
- Typically recruiting for 50+ local jobs and internships typically not found anywhere else!
- Our FREE Local Employer Directory connects job seekers with thousands of employers they've never heard of before!
As an organization committed to helping college students and recent college graduates find jobs, CampusPoint generally seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds who are working towards a college degree or have graduated with a new degree within the past six years. For more information please visit our website at www.CampusPoint.com.